The therapist teaches the patient some of the best remedial exercises. These exercises help in recovering faster prevents any disorder in the body and make a person fit.
Physiotherapist plans proper exercises according to the patient conditions by knowing the past medical history of the problems, diagnosing it, examining the patient, and then creates the best suitable plan & treatment procedure. You can also contact any best clinic for physiotherapy at home at affordable charges.
Types of Exercises.
- Stretching exercises- Stretching exercises are performed to maintain or improve body flexibility. These exercises are performed to improve the overall functionality of body parts. You can also take stretching physiotherapy at home at affordable charges.
- Aerobics Session- There are 3 types of aerobics programs.
- Warm Up- StartWarm up exercises before doing main exercises. The main reason behind this session is to lower the risk of injury by increasing the mobility of muscles & your body temperature. This prevents problems like arrhythmia in patients which is caused while performing exercises. Everyone should prefer cardio for at least 10-15 minutes to reduce risk.
- Aerobics exercise- This is the main part of the exercise. Try to perform these exercises without lifting too many heavyweights as this can cause the breakdown of tissue & multiple injuries etc. You can some exercises like:
- Continuous exercises.
- Interval Exercises.
- Circuit Training.
- Cooldown exercise- It’s important to cool down your body to prevent problems like myocardial ischemia or other cardiovascular complications. Everyone should just do a cool-down session for at least 5-10 minutes to reduce the risk of injuries.
You can also contact any best clinic for physiotherapy at home at affordable charges.
3. Ranges of motion exercise- These exercises are performed to increase the mobility of joints helps in joint mobility. You can also use the equipment’s best for improving mobility & range of motions like- skateboard, T-bar, pulley, etc. You can also contact any best clinic for physiotherapy at home at affordable charges.
4. Balancing exercise- The therapist teaches you many exercises to strengthen your muscle and improve balancing in their therapy sessions including closed eye standing, one leg standing & much more. You can also contact any best clinic for physiotherapy at home at affordable charges.
5. Relaxing exercise- Different exercises like meditation, pranayama, breathing exercises, and other body & mind relaxing exercises.
6. Aquatic exercise- Many water exercises are done in the pool to increase mobility, strength, stretching, and much more. There are multiple kinds of equipment to perform exercises like collars, belts, rings, floating belts, hand paddles, etc. You can also contact any best clinic for physiotherapy at home at affordable charges.
7. Breathing exercise- Many breathing exercises are performed to improve & increase the breathing power like inhaling from the nose exhale from the mouth.
8. Strength boosting Exercise- There are many strength boosting exercises to strengthen the muscles by using some common equipment; resistant bands, weights, cycling, etc. can help you to boost strength.
What Happen if you stop Exercising?
- Weight gain may lead to diabetes, an increase in cholesterol, high sugar & laziness.
- Risk of Heart Diseases.
- Less Energetic.
- Risk of cancer.
- Bones Weakening.
- Weakening of muscles.
You should continue routine session once you have started as it not only help you to heal but also helps you to fit and healthy. You can also contact any best clinic for physiotherapy at home at affordable charges.
You can also contact any best clinic for home physiotherapy at home at affordable charges.
You can also check our latest blogs on Effective Fitness Tips To Stay Fit.