Here is one of the delicious, healthy & easy to cook recipes. It is being one of the good sources of protein, fiber, calcium, iron, etc. So here is one of the best, delicious & high-protein soya chunks recipes which gives you approximately 29.3 grams of protein, 6.2 grams of fat, 29.7 grams of carbohydrates & 10.9 grams of fiber.
- Promotes good heart health by reducing bad cholesterol.
- Helpful in weight loss.
- Improves digestive health.
- May reduce blood sugar level.
- A good substitute of meat for vegetarians.
- 50 grams soya chunks.
- 2 tsp. olive oil/ghee.
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds (jeera).
- 1 medium onion, tomato & capsicum.
- 1/3 tsp. red chilli powder.
- Salt to taste.
- 1 tsp. ketchup.
Step 1- Take 50 grams of soya chunks put them in a bowl & add 3-4 cups of water in it soak it for 10 minutes.
Step 2- Now take a medium size pan to add 2 tsp. of olive oil/ghee then heat the oil now add cumin seeds (jeera) in it.
Step 3- Then add chopped onion & capsicum in it & cook it a little bit now add chopped tomato in it mix it well.
Step 4- Now add 1/3 tsp. chili powder, salt to taste then mix it well.
Step 5- Now remove the excess water from the soya chunks by squeezing them, & add them to the pan.
Step 6- Now add 1 tsp. ketchup in it mix it well & then cover the lid & let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
Step 7- Once your soya chunks are cooked now sprinkle some chopped coriander on the & your delicious high protein soya chunks recipe is ready to be served.
- You can also add other vegetables link carrot, cabbage, sweet corn etc.
Soya Chunks Nutrition Facts
You can check our delicious Oatmeal Recipe