India is currently the fourth most affected country with more than 13 million Covid-19 cases. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms depending on their age and medical conditions such as heart disease & people suffering from diabetes is are at higher risk of complications of being infected with Covid-19.
Symptoms of Covid-19
As we all know some of most of the common symptoms of covid-19 seen in the affected people are dry cough, fever, loss of smell & taste, headache etc. Symptoms of Covid-19 has a long list from mild to severe. The symptoms may appear in 2-14 days after being affected by covid-19. Some of the infected people do not notice any kind of symptoms.
- Dry cough
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Body ache.
- Loss of taste & smell.
- Running nose.
- Sore throat.
- Loss of appetite.
Severe Symptoms of Covid-19
- Coughing up blood.
- Blood clotting.
- Heart problems.
- Kidney problems.
- Chest pain.
- Liver problem.
- Bluish lips or face.
If you have any of these above-mentioned symptoms try not to go outside & stop meeting people to stop covid-19 from spreading & immediately consult your doctor for immediate treatment & inform everyone who came in contact in the past few days to consult a doctor & isolate themselves.
Precautions of Covid-19
To stay safe everyone must wear gloves & mask & keep replacing timely. Sanitize your hands & every surface before touching any object or surface. Try not to sneeze in open & prevent from people having some mild symptoms etc.
- Adults above the age of 45 must go for the vaccination by easily scheduling their appointment on Co-WIN – https://www.cowin.gov.in/ . Co-WIN is a government portal where you can easily check the available hospitals for vaccination & select the suitable time slot to prevent the spreading of covid-19.
- Wear a mask & cover your nose & mouth.
- Prevent touching your nose, eyes & mouths.
- Sanitize your hand & also the surface before touching any surface. (sanitiser must contain at least 60% alcohol)
- Practice social distancing. (Maintain a distance of at least 1 meter)
- Wash your hands after coming home, before eating & try to wash or sanitize your hand timely.
- Try not to travel.
- Eat healthy food. (Check our latest blog on healthy foods to stay healthy – Top 10 Nutritional foods)
People participation is very important to make covid-19 weaker & stop it from spreading. For the next few weeks, the nation has to unite to fight. It’s important for everyone to follow the safety norms & preventive measures to stay safe. The vaccination & testing has rapidly increased to identify the active cases & to isolate them.
If you are having any symptoms of covid-19 you should must contact on.
Helpline Number: +91-11-23978046
Helpline Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org